suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Suitable for mixing and pumping of corrosive and neutral, aqueous up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
Emulsions, suspensions and dispersions, paints and lacquers
- Two functions (pumping and mixing and pumping) in one unit
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Modular, service friendly design
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Change between "pumping" and "mixing and pumping" without moving during operation via a small lever below the handwheel
- High mixing performance and flow rate for thorough homogenisation and rapid drainage
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Special lengths on request.
Note: The drum must always be covered during the mixing process.
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|
|PURE version:||without PURE version|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||up to 50 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||up to 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||up to 95 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||up to 25 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||up to 800 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C
**determined with oil