suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Suitable for mixing and pumping of combustible and easily flammable liquids.
For use in hazardous areas only in combination with our explosion proof universal motors.
Emulsions, suspensions and dispersions, paints and lacquers
- Two functions (pumping and mixing and pumping) in one unit
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Modular, service friendly design
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Axial-flow rotor (R) for higher flow rates
- Change between "pumping" and "mixing and pumping" without moving during operation via a small lever below the handwheel
- High mixing performance and flow rate for thorough homogenisation and rapid drainage
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Special lengths 23"-98" / (600-2500 mm) on request.
Note: The drum must always be covered during the mixing process.
|PURE version:||without PURE version|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, stainless steel (1.4571), HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max.100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 216 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 14.5 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 650 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil