suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Suitable for complete drum drainage with corrosive and neutral, aqueous up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
The Lutz complete drum drainage pumps RE are suitable in applications in which toxic, hazardous and valuable liquids need to be drained almost completely from drums and containers.
Acids, alkalis, galvanic solutions, hydrazine, phosphates, sulfates, nitrates, etc.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Special lengths 16"-59" / (400-1500 mm) on request.
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, FPM, HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 69 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 15 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 1000 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil