zur Entnahme aus Kleingebinden wie z. B. Kanistern oder Hobbocks geeignet
Suitable for residual emptying of containers with corrosive and neutral, aqueous to slightly viscous media in non-explosive environments.
Environmentally friendly and cost-saving.
With Lutz RE residual draining pumps toxic, dangerous and valuable media can be removed almost completely from drums and containers.
Examples of liquids:
Acids, bases, acidic and alkaline solutions, hydrazine, phosphates, sulphates, nitrates, etc.
- Optimised drum emptying with a remaining residue of approx. 0.1 litres
- Optionally with electric or compressed air drive
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- No problematic "tipping" for spreading remaining residues
- Maximum product utilization with reduced drum cleaning and disposal costs
- No leakage when the pumping station is tilted or moved
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
Special immersion depths from 400-1500 mm on request.