suitable for removal from small containers such as canisters or hobbocks
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive, aqueous to slightly viscous media in non-explosive environments.
Examples of liquids:
Hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, etc.
- Optionally with electric or compressed air drive
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of the mechanical seal (GLRD) or sealless (DL) pump are interchangeable.
Special immersion depths from 200-2500 mm on request.
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|
|PURE version:||without PURE version|
|Storage:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||Hastelloy C (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium
|max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Delivery rate:*||max. 95 l/min|
|Delivery head:*||max. 25 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 800 mPas|
*measured with water at 20 °C
**measured with oil