suitable for removal from small containers such as canisters or hobbocks
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for neutral, hardly inflammable liquids in non-explosive environments.
Examples of liquids:
Thin-bodied and slightly viscous mineral oils, oil, diesel, heating oil, cooling lubricants, crude oil, glycerine, fatty acids, linseed oil, etc.
- Optionally with electric or compressed air drive
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With axial impeller = R (rotor) for higher flow rates
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Maintenance without special tools
- Exchangeable sealing modules of the mechanical seal (GLRD) or the seal-less (DL) pump
Special immersion depths from 200-2500 mm on request.
|Drive shaft:||stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Flow rate:*||max. 170 l/min|
|Delivery head:*||max. 12 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 350 mPas|
*measured with water at 20 °C
**measured with oil