Pump station horizontal IBC pump B200 in PVDF
- Low space requirement
- Variable drive concept
- Easy to dismantle
- No suction hose required
- Operation against closed nozzles possible
- Order number: 0123-420
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have questions?
This extremely compact IBC pump is an interesting alternative when a conventional vertical drum pump cannot be used, e.g. for IBC containers or tanks that are stored on racks.
In these cases, access from above is no longer possible, but the floor drain of the IBC can be used.
For this purpose the horizontal container pump B200 is screwed directly to the bottom drain of the container for emptying.
Examples of liquids:
Bromic acid, nitric acid, dimethyl phthalate, potassium bromate, hydrofluoric acid, nitric acid, sulphuric acid, etc.
- Centrifugal pump with axial impeller in compact design
- Direct connection to the floor drain of the IBC tank by means of a standard screw cap (S60 x 6)
- Variable drive concept (various universal and air motors)
- Significantly better hydraulic performance compared to hydrostatic outlet
|Pump tube (material):||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)|
|Impeller (material):||ETFE (ethylene-tetrafluorethylene copolymer)|
|Static seal (material):||FPM (fluororubber)|
|Mechanical seal (material):||Carbon, SiC, FPM, HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Temperature of medium (up to °C):||100|
|Type of impeller:||Axial-flow rotor|
|Immersion tube diameter (up to mm):||41|
|Seal type:||Mechanical seal (MS)|
|Hose connection - nominal diameter (mm):||19, 25, 32|
|Hose connection - outer thread:||G 1 1/4|
|Category pump tube (according to ATEX):||no explosion protection|
|Type:||B200 PVDF 41-R-GLRD|