Pump station horizontal IBC pump B200 in PVDF
- Geringer Platzbedarf
- Variables Antriebskonzept
- Leicht zerlegbar
- Kein Saugschlauch erforderlich
- Betrieb gegen geschlossene Zapfventile möglich
- Order number: 0123-420
Do you have questions?
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: email@example.com
This extremely compact IBC pump is an interesting alternative when a conventional vertical drum pump cannot be used, e.g. for IBC containers or tanks that are stored on racks.
In these cases, access from above is no longer possible, but the floor drain of the IBC can be used.
For this purpose the horizontal container pump B200 is screwed directly to the bottom drain of the container for emptying.
Examples of liquids:
Bromic acid, nitric acid, dimethyl phthalate, potassium bromate, hydrofluoric acid, nitric acid, sulphuric acid, etc.
- Centrifugal pump with axial impeller in compact design
- Direct connection to the floor drain of the IBC tank by means of a standard screw cap (S60 x 6)
- Variable drive concept (various universal and air motors)
- Significantly better hydraulic performance compared to hydrostatic outlet