suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
e. g. Battery acid, ammonia water, urea, acetic acid, photo-developers and fixers, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide etc.
Suitable for decanting thin-bodied acids and alkalis, chemicals
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Maintenance possible without special tools
- Sealless design (DL) conditionally safe to run dry
- Universally resistant shaft bearings made of ETFE/PTFE
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|
|PURE version:||without PURE version|
|Technical data:||Pump station B2 Battery PP|
|Immersion tube diameter||32mm|
|Wetted materials||PP, PVDF, Hastelloy C, PTFE, ETFE|
|Conveyor wheel||Impeller (for higher heads)|
|Temperature of the pumped medium||-15 to +50 °C|
|Hose connection||G 1 AG|
|Dive depth||500 mm|
|Flow rate||max. 65 l/min. (22 l/min.)|
|Delivery head||max. 12 m WS|
|Viscosity||max. 400 mPas|
The specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil.
By using a nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).