suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
e. g. Battery acid, ammonia water, urea, acetic acid, photo-developers and fixers, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide etc.
Suitable for decanting thin-bodied acids and alkalis, chemicals
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Maintenance possible without special tools
- Sealless design (DL) conditionally safe to run dry
- Universally resistant shaft bearings made of ETFE/PTFE
|Technical data:||Pump tube B2 Battery PP|
|Immersion tube diameter||32 mm|
|Wetted materials||PP, PVDF, Hastelloy C, PTFE, ETFE|
|Impeller||Rotor (for higher flow rates)|
|Temperature of medium||-15 up to +50 °C|
|Hose connection||G 1 OT|
|Immersion depth||500 mm|
|Delivery rate||up to 80 l/min. (22 l/min.)|
|Delivery head||up to 8 m wc|
|Viskosity||up to 400 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil.
When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (information in the brackets).