Suitable for container emptying
Suitable for mixing and pumping of corrosive and neutral, aqueous up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas
For thin-bodied alkalis such as sodium hydroxide, kalihydrate, ammonia water, formic acid, acetic acid hydrochloric acid, battery acid, ferric (III) chloride, phosphoric acid, chromic acid, citric acid, etc.
- Two functions (pumping and mixing and pumping) in one unit
- No grease fillings
- Modular, service friendly design
- Axial-flow rotor (R) for higher flow rates
- Change between "pumping" and "mixing and pumping" without moving during operation via a small lever below the handwheel
- High mixing performance and flow rate for thorough homogenisation and rapid drainage
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Pump set consisting of:
Motor MI 4, mixing pump tube PP 50/41-R-SL SS in polypropylene, 2 m hose set alkalis and acids, nozzle PP / FPM
Note: The drum must always be covered during the mixing process.
with motor MI 4, 500 W externally ventilated
|Immersion length:||1200 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||up to 100 °C|
|Flow rate:||up to 160 l/min (50 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||up to 8.5 m wc|
|Viscosity:||up to 150 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).