suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Low voltage release prevents the pump from starting up again without warning after a power failure. Its recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
For easily flammable hydrocarbons
such as ethanol, gasoline, butanol, isopropanol, kerosene, methanol, petroleum, etc.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- No grease fillings
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube RE-SS 41-L-MS made of stainless steel, 2 m solvent hose 3/4" electrically conductive bound with hose connectors brass, nozzle brass, equipotential bonding cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).