suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Low voltage release prevents the pump from starting up again without warning after a power failure. Its recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
Conditionally safe to run dry
For easily flammable hydrocarbons
such as ethanol, gasoline, butanol, isopropanol, kerosene, methanol, petroleum, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Hand wheel for quick motor assembly/disassembly and as carry handle
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant pure carbon shaft bearing
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube SS 41-L-SL made of stainless steel, 2 m solvent hose 3/4" electrically conductive bound with hose connectors brass, nozzle brass, equipotential bonding cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:||up to 95 l/min. (60 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||up to 14 m wc|
|Viscosity:||up to 350 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).
* according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, category 2