suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive and neutral, aqueous to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
For thin-bodied alkalis such as sodium hydroxide, kalihydrate, ammonia water, formic acid, acetic acid etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MS) resp. of sealless (SL) pumps are replaceable.
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube PP 41-L-SL SS polypropylene with stainless steel shaft, 2 m PVC spiral hose 3/4" and hose connections, nozzle PP, hose clips, drum adapter PP.
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|
with motor MI 4, 500 W internally ventilated
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:||max. 87 l/min (50 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||max. 19 m wc|
|Viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).