suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Conditionally safe to run dry
TEST For concentrated acids and alkalis
such as chloric acid, chromic acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, sodium hypochlorite, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of the sealless pump are replaceable
Pump set consisting of:
Motor without low voltage release, pump tube PVDF 41-L-SL made of polyvinylidenefluoride, 2 m special chemical hose 3/4 and hose connections, nozzle PVDF with swivel hose connection, hose clamps, drum adapter PP.
|Material:||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)|
|Explosion Protection:||not explosion-proof|
with motor MA II 3 without low-voltage release, 460 W externally ventilated
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:||max. 78 l/min (45 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||Max. 16 m wc|
|Viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).