suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Low voltage release prevents the pump from starting up again without warning after a power failure. Its recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
Conditionally safe to run dry
For hazardous fluids
such as acetone, concentrated formic acid, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, concentrated acetic acid, nicotine, toluol, styrol, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Hand wheel for quick motor assembly/disassembly and as carry handle
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant pure carbon shaft bearing
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube SS 41-L-SL made of stainless steel, 2 m universal chemical hose 3/4" electrically conductive bound with hose connectors stainless steel, nozzle stainless steel (1.4571), equipotential bonding cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
Can be optionally supplied with Ex-plug completely assembled.
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||up to 100 °C|
|Pump capacity:||up to 95 l/min. (60 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||up to 14 m wc|
|Viscosity:||up to 350 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).
* according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, category 2