suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
For thin-bodied fluids
e.g. Glycols, oil-based lubricants, trichloromethane, butyl glycol, cleaner solvent, motor oils etc.
- Infinitely variable speed controller allows a controlled filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts
- Lube free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle
- Variable flow rate for a convenient and safe transfer
- Sealless construction (SL) cannot fail by dry running
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant ETFE/PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Powerful universal motor with improved service life.
Pump set consisting of:
Lutz B2 Vario stainless steel, 1,5m PVC spiral hose 3/4", Lutz-nozzle PP, hose clips, wall bracket
|Explosion protection:||not explosion-proof|