suitable for 200l drum emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for highly corrosive, highly flammable chemicals.
Use in potentially explosive environments only in conjunction with our explosion-proof universal motors.
Examples of liquids:
Butyl chloride, chlorosulfonic acid, gasoline, alcohol, solvents, amines, benzene, toluene, xylene, etc.
- Optionally with electric or compressed air drive
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- With axial impeller = R (rotor) for larger flow rates
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Highly resistant ETFE/noble carbon - Shaft bearing
- Maintenance without special tools
Special immersion depths from 200-2500 mm on request.
|Seals:||FPM (FEP coated)|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Flow rate:*||max. 243 l/min|
|Delivery head:*||max. 15 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 650 mPas|
*measured with water at 20 °C
**measured with oil