Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release
prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure. Recommended
when pumping hazardous liquids.
conditionally safe to run dry
For highly flammable hydrocarbons
e.g. ethanol, petrol, butanol, isopropanol, kerosene, methanol, petroleum, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Motor optionally electric or pneumatic
- Handwheel for quick engine mounting/demounting and as carrying handle
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Highly resistant noble carbon shaft bearing
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pumping station Niro 41-L-DL in stainless steel, 2 m solvent hose 3/4" electrically conductive integrated with hose connection brass, nozzle brass, potential equalization cable, barrel adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Immersion depth:||1000 mm|
|Delivery rate:||max. 95 l/min. (60 l/min)|
|Delivery head:||max. 14 m WS|
|Viscosity:||max. 350 mPas|
The specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).
* according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 2