Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release
prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure. Recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
For highly flammable hydrocarbons
e.g. ethanol, petrol, butanol, isopropanol, kerosene, methanol, petroleum, etc.
- Optimised drum emptying with a remaining residue of approx. 0.1 litres
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No problematic tipping to spread the remaining residue
- Maximum product utilization with reduced drum cleaning and disposal costs
- No leakage if the pumping station is tilted or moved
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump unit RE-Niro 41-L-GLRD in stainless steel, 2 m solvent hose 3/4" electrically conductive integrated with hose connection brass, nozzle brass, potential equalisation cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).