suitable for 200l drum emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive, aqueous to slightly viscous media from drums and IBC containers in non-explosive environments.
Examples of liquids:
For low-viscosity lyes e.g. sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, ammonia water, formic acid, acetic acid, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two conveyor wheel shapes for a demand-oriented conveying capacity
- Maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of the mechanical seal (GLRD) or sealless (DL) pump are interchangeable.
Pump set consisting of:
Universal motor, pump unit PP 41-L-DL SS in polypropylene with stainless steel shaft, 2 m PVC spiral hose 3/4" and hose connections, nozzle PP, hose clamps, drum adapter PP.
with motor MI 4, 500 W internally ventilated
|Dive depth:||1000 mm|
|Delivery rate:||max. 87 l/min (50 l/min)|
|Delivery head:||max. 19 m WS|
|Viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
The given values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).