suitable for 200l drum emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive, aqueous to slightly viscous media in non-explosive environments.
Examples of liquids:
For thin-bodied acid e.g. hydrochloric acid, battery acid, ferric chloride, phosphoric acid, chromic acid, citric acid, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two conveyor wheel shapes for a demand-oriented conveying capacity
- Maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of the mechanical seal (GLRD) or sealless (DL) pump are exchangeable
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump unit PP 41-L-DL HC in polypropylene with shaft in Hastelloy-C, 2 m PVC spiral hose 3/4" and hose connections, nozzle PP, hose clamps, drum adapter PP.
with motor MI 4, 500 W internally ventilated
|immersion depth:||1000 mm|
|Materials in contact with the medium:||PP, PVDF, ETFE, PTFE, Hastelloy C|
|medium temperature:||max. 50 °C|
|Seal ring direction:||without|
|Impeller:||Impeller (for higher heads)|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 ET|
|delivery rate:||max. 87 l/min (50 l/min)|
|delivery head:||max. 19 m WS|
|Viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
Note: The stated values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).