Pump set explosive media
- Ergonomic motor housing with easy to use on/off switch
- Sealless construction of the pumping stations for operation even if the pump runs dry temporarily
- For solvents (Ex) for drum/container emptying
- Order number: 0205-411
Do you have questions?
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release
prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure. Recommended
when pumping hazardous liquids.
conditionally safe to run dry
Ex-protected drum pump for explosive liquids
e.g. acetone, concentrated formic acid, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, concentrated acetic acid, nicotine, toluene, styrene, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Handwheel for quick motor mounting/demounting and as carrying handle
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Highly resistant noble carbon shaft bearings
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump unit Niro 41-L-DL in stainless steel, 2 m universal chemical hose 3/4" electrically conductive integrated with hose connection stainless steel, nozzle stainless steel (1.4571), potential equalization cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
Optionally also available with Ex-plug completely mounted.
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Immersion depth:||1000 mm|
|Fluid temperature:||max. 100 °C|
|Delivery rate:||max. 95 l/min. (60 l/min)|
|Delivery head:||max. 14 m WS|
|Viscosity:||max. 350 mPas|
The stated values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).
* according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 2