Pump set explosive media with residual draining
- Ergonomic motor housing with easy to use on/off switch
- Sealless construction of the pumping stations for operation even if the pump runs dry temporarily
- Ex protection
- Order number: 0205-511
Do you have questions?
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release
prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure. Recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
Suitable for residual emptying of containers with flammable and highly inflammable liquids and for use in potentially explosive environments
Examples of liquids:
e.g. acetone, conc. formic acid, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, conc. acetic acid, nicotine, toluene, styrene, etc.
- Optimised drum emptying with a remaining residue of approx. 0.1 litres
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No problematic tipping to dispense remaining residue
- Maximum product utilization with reduced drum cleaning and disposal costs
- No leakage if the pumping unit is tilted or moved
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pumping unit RE-Niro 41-L-GLRD in stainless steel, 2 m universal chemical hose 3/4" electrically conductive integrated with hose connection stainless steel, nozzle stainless steel (1.4571), potential equalisation cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
Optionally also available with Ex-plug completely assembled.
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Dive depth:||1000 mm|
|Temperature of the pumped medium:||max. 100 °C|
|delivery rate:||max. 77 l/min. (45 l/min)|
|Delivery head:||max. 14 m WS|
|viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
The specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).
* according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 2