Pump set concentrated acids and alkalis
- Ergonomic motor housing with easy to use on/off switch
- Sealless construction of the pumping stations for operation even if the pump runs dry temporarily
- For acids and alkalis
- Order number: 0205-211
Do you have questions?
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
suitable for 200l drum emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
For concentrated acids and alkalis
e.g. chloric acid, chromic acid, sulphuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, sodium hypochlorite, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Maintenance without special tools
- Seal modules of the sealless pump are exchangeable.
Pump set consisting of:
Motor without undervoltage release, pump unit PVDF 41-L-DL in polyvinylidene fluoride, 2 m special chemical hose 3/4" and hose connections, nozzle PVDF with rotating connection, hose clamps, drum adapter PP.
with motor MA II 3 without undervoltage release, 460 W externally ventilated
|Dive depth:||1000 mm|
|Delivery rate:||max. 78 l/min (45 l/min)|
|Delivery head:||max. 16 m WS|
|Viscosity:||max. 500 mPas|
The specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20° C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil. By using the nozzle, the flow rate is reduced to approx. values (data in brackets).