suitable for removal from small containers such as canisters or hobbocks
For low-viscosity media
e.g. glycol, oil-based lubricants, trichloromethane, butylglycol, cold cleaners, motor oils etc.
- Infinitely variable speed controller for the transfer and filling of small quantities
- Lubricant-free pumping station, therefore no contamination of the liquid
- Wide range of applications due to sealless design
- Service-friendly and easy to dismantle
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the delivery rate for safe decanting operation
- Sealless design (DL) conditionally safe to run dry
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant shaft bearings made of ETFE/PTFE
- Maintenance without special tools
- Powerful universal motor with improved service life.
Pump set consisting of:
Lutz B2 Vario in stainless steel, 1.5m PVC spiral hose 3/4", PP nozzle, hose clamps, suspension device.
|Material:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Engine:||200 W internally ventilated|
|Delivery rate:||max. 22 l/min|
|Delivery head:||max. 6.5 m wc|
|Viscosity:||max. 300 mPas|
|Dive depth:||500 mm|
The specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20 °C, measured directly at the discharge connection. Viscosity determined with oil.