Diaphragm: Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber (EPDM)
Note: Pulsation dampeners should be installed as close to the pump as possible. Models with adjustable air control allow the damper pressure to be adjusted or readjusted for pressure fluctuations. The air supply is parallel to the air supply of the Double diaphragm pump.
Pulsation dampeners are vessels filled with a gas cushion. A diaphragm separates the gas cushion from the system fluid. Pulsation dampeners store and discharge a part of the stroke volume in the stroke rhythm of the Double diaphragm pump, whereby the gas cushion is compressed or decompressed accordingly. This makes the pulsating flow of the pump almost uniform.
- Adjustable air control
- Materials: Aluminum
Features & Advantages
- Connection type medium side: flange DN 75 / ANSI 150
- Connection type air side: 1/4" AG
- Operating pressure max. 10 bar
- Ensures almost uniform volume flow, which increases the accuracy of flow meters
- Compensation of pressure surges (water hammer) protects built-in fittings
- Prevents pipe vibrations that cause material fatigue and pipe ruptures