With the development of the new battery motor B1 Battery Lutz launches a new dimension of mobility, battery performance, weight, life, capacity and ergonomics and offers the user a maximum of flexibility. With the combination possibilities of the pump tubes in PP, PVDF and stainless steel in different lengths, a variety of fl uids from different containers can be transferred.
Low-viscous mineral oil products, emulsions, aqueous solutions, alkalis and acids, vegetable oils, cleaning products, care products and disinfectants
- Small to medium filling quantities
- Low power
- Low viscosity up to max. 200 mPas
- Low pressures/low flow rates
- Low density up to max. 1.3 kg / dm³
- Automatic switch-off at overload
- Replaceable battery with Li-Ion technology
- Infinitely variable for all demands
- Good handling due to compact design and low weight
- Wear-free, low noise BLDC motor
- Easy disassembly with quick fastener
- BLDC motor with a high level of efficiency up to 70%
- Infinitely varied
- Modular construction
- Low weight
- High battery capacity
- Long service life
- Low noise ≤ 70 dBA
- Sophisticated quick-action coupling
|Type of drive:||Battery|
|Explosion Protection:||not explosion-proof|
|Technical data:||B1 Battery|
|Weight with battery **||540 g|
|Delivery rate||max. 20 l/min.|
|Delivery head||max. 6 m wc|
|Viscosity||max. 200 mPas|
* Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil.
** Battery and charging station not included
The density values specified in the table are reduced when pumping liquids with a viscosity of more than 1 mPas.
The viscosity values specified in the table are reduced when pumping liquids with a specific density of more than 1 kg/dm³.