For mobile and stationary application
Lutz horizontal eccentric screw pumps are suitable for pumping aqueous to highly viscous Newtonian and non-Newtonian media. The pumps are suitable for abrasive, solids containing and shear sensitive media, as well as for neutral, aggressive and easy fl ammable liquids under high delivery pressure.
- By positioning outside of the container it is possible to pump liquid out of the stacked containers - or containers which are not accessible from the top
- Due to the compact construction height, emptying at limited room height is possible
- Easy handling of heavy pumps
- No physical strain due to lifting
- Easy replacement of wearing parts by the new rotor/stator combination
- Fluid transfer is possible in either direction of rotation
- By replacing the rotor/stator unit, an easy change of size is possible
- Also available in PURE design
Easy change of size
- A change between different stator materials is possible with keeping the same stator sleeve.
- A conversion from 25.1 to 75.1 is possible by replacing the stator sleeve.
- Outer tube and shaft always have the same length and are compatible with each rotor/stator unit.
- By replacing stator, rotor and stator sleeve, a conversion to any rotor/stator combination is possible.
Optional with stainless steel trolley with normal or conductive wheels. In conjunction with a flow meter and operating unit, a mobile filling station is created.
|Viscosity (up to mPas):||from 100.000 mPas (e.g. tar), up to 4.000 mPas (e.g. shampoo), up to 20.000 mPas (e.g. honey), up to 30.000 mPas (e.g. jam), up to 100 mPas (e.g. milk), up to 100.000 mPas (e.g. toothpaste), up to 500 mPas (e.g. hydraulic oil), up to 1500 mPas (e.g. baby food)|
|B70H 25.1 (Ex) *|
|Material outer tube:||Stainless Steal (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Seal:||Mechanical seal (MS)|
|Drive shaft:||Universal joint shaft (UJ)|
|Temp. of medium**:||max. 140 °C|
|Pressure joint:||Tri-Clamp DN 50|
|Nominal size:||400 mm|
|Atex-Identification:||Ex II 2 G Ex h IIB T4 Gb|
|Delivery rate:***||max. 25 l/min|
|Delivery head:***||max. 8 bar|
|Viscosity:||1 - 100,000 mPas|
* Explosion-proof eccentric screw pump approved category 2 (according to ATEX) for pumping flammable liquids of the explosion group IIA and IIB. Temperature class T4 at 40°C ambient temperature or temperature class T3 at 60°C ambient temperature.
** Determined with water at 20 °C, three-phase motor (900 1/min.) and elastomer stator
*** with PTFE Stator (when using explosion-proof eccentric screw pumps B70H, the medium temperature may not exceed 100 °C)