These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Application examples: Series TMB was developed particularly for installation in small systems... more
Series TMB was developed particularly for installation in small systems and equipments.
The single-stage pumps offer rugged technology in a minimum of space.
- Driven via magnet coupling
- Motor and pump mechanically separated
- Performance range max. 65 l/min and 8 m delivery head
- Suitable for densities up to 1.1 kg/dm3 and viscosities up to 20 mPas
- Housing material PP (GF) or ECTFE /CF)
- Connections with BSP-thread or hose connector
- No dynamic shaft seal
- Pump housing hermetically sealed
- Compact dimensions, tailor-made performance
- Ideal for mobile applications
- Variable connection options
|Version||TMB 10 WR||TMB 20-30-35-65 WR||TMB 35 GF|
|Housing, rear casing, impeller:||Polypropylene (GF-reinforced)||Polypropylene (GF-reinforced)||ECTFE (CF reinforced)|
|Operating temperature:||0 up to +60 °C||0 up to +60 °C||0 up to +110 °C|
|Flow rate:||max. 10 l/min.||max. 60 l/min.||max. 16 l/min.|
|Pumping head:||up to 2.2 mWC||up to 8 mWC||up to 8 mWC|
|Motor power:||15 W||29-97 W||57 W|
|Single phase motor 230 V / 50 Hz, 2900 1/min.|