Connection: G 3/8"
Filter pressure reducer with pressure gauge for setting the operating pressure.
- Inlet pressure max. 16 bar
- Ambient temperature max. 60°C
Features & Advantages
- Filter element 5 µm, Cellpor and 40 μm, sintered bronze
- Housing made of zinc die-cast and aluminium
- Diaphragm and seals made of NBR
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter