conditionally safe to run dry, for higher delivery head
Suitable for corrosive and neutral, aqueous to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
Acids, alkalis, galvanic fluids, phosphates, nitrates, sulphates, chlorates, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MS) resp. of sealless (SL) pumps are replaceable.
|Explosion Protection:||not explosion-proof|
|Materials||PP-SL with impeller|
|Housing:||PP / PVDF|
|Bearing:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 87 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 19 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 500 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.4 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in the scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"