For mobile and stationary application
Lutz horizontal eccentric screw pumps are suitable for pumping aqueous to highly viscous Newtonian and non-Newtonian media. The pumps are suitable for abrasive, solids containing and shear sensitive media, as well as for neutral, aggressive and easy fl ammable liquids under high delivery pressure.
- By positioning outside of the container it is possible to pump liquid out of the stacked containers - or containers which are not accessible from the top
- Due to the compact construction height, emptying at limited room height is possible
- Easy handling of heavy pumps
- No physical strain due to lifting
- Easy replacement of wearing parts by the new rotor/stator combination
- Fluid transfer is possible in either direction of rotation
- By replacing the rotor/stator unit, an easy change of size is possible
- Also available in PURE design
Easy change of size
- A change between different stator materials is possible with keeping the same stator sleeve.
- A conversion from 25.1 to 75.1 is possible by replacing the stator sleeve.
- Outer tube and shaft always have the same length and are compatible with each rotor/stator unit.
- By replacing stator, rotor and stator sleeve, a conversion to any rotor/stator combination is possible.
Optional with stainless steel trolley with normal or conductive wheels. In conjunction with a flow meter and operating unit, a mobile filling station is created.
|Viscosity (up to mPas):||1,500 (e.g. baby food), 4,000 (e.g. shampoo), 20,000 (e.g. honey), 30,000 (e.g. jam), 100 (e.g. milk), 100,000 (e.g. toothpaste), 120,000 (e.g. tar), 500 (e.g. hydraulic oil)|
|B70H 25.1 (Ex) *|
|Material outer tube:||Stainless Steal (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Seal:||Mechanical seal (MS)|
|Drive shaft:||Universal joint shaft (UJ)|
|Temp. of medium**:||max. 140 °C|
|Pressure joint:||Tri-Clamp DN 50|
|Nominal size:||400 mm|
|Atex-Identification:||Ex II 2 G Ex h IIB T4 Gb|
|Delivery rate:***||max. 25 l/min|
|Delivery head:***||max. 8 bar|
|Viscosity:||1 - 100,000 mPas|
* Explosion-proof eccentric screw pump approved category 2 (according to ATEX) for pumping flammable liquids of the explosion group IIA and IIB. Temperature class T4 at 40°C ambient temperature or temperature class T3 at 60°C ambient temperature.
** Determined with water at 20 °C, three-phase motor (900 1/min.) and elastomer stator
*** with PTFE Stator (when using explosion-proof eccentric screw pumps B70H, the medium temperature may not exceed 100 °C)