For filling and transferring flammable and highly inflammable liquids. The housing of the Nozzle is made of aluminium and the internal parts are made of brass or the material POM.
The Nozzle is equipped with an automatic shut-off with a ball-tip safety trigger and is sealed with a PTFE seal.
- Connection: external thread G 1"
- rotatable hose connection possible
Features & Advantages
- Safe filling or decanting of the respective liquid
- Easy to operate
- Automatic shut-off
- For pumping in explosive environments
|Housing (material):||Alu (Aluminum)|
|Static seal (material):||PTFE (Polytetrafluorethen)|
|Delivery rate (up to max. l/min)*:||80|
|Fluid temperature (max °C):||60|
|Operating pressure (max. bar):||4|
|Viscosity (up to mPas):||7|
|Thread (inch) outside:||1"|
|Type:||Automatische Zapfpistole Alu|
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter